....

1.8.06

Bored

I am bored shitless and so sick of working and studying..I wish I could just pack up and leave and not feel a thing...But all these responsibilities are floating around in my pretty screwed up brain.
Just heard news that one of my group members for my tax module has pulled out leaving only 2 left in my group. The assignment due next week is tailored for 4 and so my workload has doubled. grrrrr....
What am I complaining about anyway? A good friend of mine just got discharged from the hospital yesterday afer donating half her liver to her dad who suddenly had liver failure. The operation was SG$250k. Really reminds us to save for a rainy day huh..
Anyway, got to put on a smiley face for a client function tonight. Why do I organise such stupid events? Serves me right.
Oh man,I'm blabbering...am I becoming a serial blogger? =p

2 Comments:

At 11:01 pm, Blogger Alysia S. said...

wat's wrong with serial bloggers. huh? huh? hehe. it's a good outlet for bitching. so... bitch away!!

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Candidette said...

yeah what IS wrong with serial bloggers? I'm more cereal than serial at the moment but I have my days!
I'm with lisha, its a great outlet for bitchin'. so...have a bitchin' good time being serial.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home