....

30.7.06



Music is my life... I doubt I could live without it. I realise that if I had to chooose, I'd say I love it more for the tune than for the associated lyrics. I can love a song without comprehension but cannot love a "painful to the ears" song for its lyrics...

I think the tune magnifies the emotions...complimented with the grouping of instruments especially when it reaches cresendo in a minor key...ahhh bliss...

Downloaded Andrea Bocelli's "Amore" a couple of weeks ago.He has got the most amazing voice...or maybe it's just my fascination with a foreign language. Obviously, I have no idea what the song's about but I highly doubt that it would be accompanied by dumbass lyrics. I wish I could compose like him...Life could be such a dream...

Oh and this dude who performed at the Miss Universe pageant, Vittorio Griggolo is pretty damn good too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home