....

16.6.06

Sick people should stay home

Grumble grumble grumble...

Peking duck last night with a sickie next to me and another coughing from across the table. Now I feel like crap...my throat is starting to itch. Major indication that I am about to catch a cold...but then again..it could possibly be my 'social' smoking in the last 2 weeks and the occasional..'I am stressed' ciggie...aarrrggg...Not a good time...I am catching my flight tonight to beautiful Singapore and Thailand.

Grumble...

3 Comments:

At 12:38 am, Blogger a||y said...

Bon voyage!!! Have an awesome time! We'll miss you...

 
At 4:22 am, Blogger Candidette said...

hrrrm wintery melbourne or hot singapore and sunny thailand? thats not a hard choice! oh and the FOOD FOOD FOOD. stop grumbling!

 
At 1:52 pm, Blogger epidural said...

you are such a grumbler!
signs of getting old? i doubt so.. something DON'T change.
try and have a great time in my fav place! take care of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home