....

26.7.06

I look at the way others maintain their blogs and I wonder why I even bother...My last entry was over a month ago...I am so drained...all I do is work and study...blah...so I shall entertain myself (and Ally) with my favorite joke.

Mee Gia and Tau Sa Pao had a fight...so Tau Sa Pao said to Mee Gia "OOI! I see you one time, I Whack you one time ah!"
So one day, Tau Sa Pao, Chao Siew Pao, Ba Bao and Leng Yong Bao were walking along the street. Suddenly they see Maggi Mee and Tau Sa Pao ran over and started bashing Maggie Mee up...
Maggie Mee all bruised, lifted his head and groaned "Tau Sa Pao....why u whack me?"

"EH, Mee Gia, Dun think you Perm your hair I cannot recognise you ah..."

5 Comments:

At 11:42 pm, Blogger Candidette said...

work ands study? hrrmmmm i cannot possibly imagine what that feels like :oP

admittedly i dont have to work full time at the same time as study. Gawd, you're such a study lush!

 
At 3:07 am, Blogger epidural said...

thats so funny... i just told a bunch of friends that joke a couple of nights ago, only i modified it a lil to make it longer, and they ripped themselves up laughing. see what you've started.. priceless!

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger Alysia S. said...

hahahaha. it almost made me feel better. damn jager bombs. i can't sleep!!

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger Torture a confession said...

OMG xiao mei!!!u are still awake? freakin 4 jager bombs and I still passed out...

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger Alysia S. said...

haha no no. i did sleep but it was a very restless sleep. woke up at 9:30 and had to force myself to go back to sleep. woke up at 10:30 in the end. blardi hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home