....

3.5.08

Today is another day...another day of boredom and inefficiency. I really felt like spending money today. Had lunch, shopped a little, bought a few things (new toys..yay!!)..lost money at pk but felt really good about spending time with good friends.
My heart broke today cos a friend's dog just passed away...Why do people get so attached to pets? It's cos they give unconditional love. Unconditional love that no person could ever give...at least I don't think they can. I felt so sad when she heard the news cos deaths are surrounding us all the time. As we get older, so do our loved ones and that only implies that the cycle of life will soon come to an end.. Albeit short, we all don' t really know how to live life to the fullest.When someone cries, I give in to everything...it's strange but I'll do anything for anyone when they cry..so don't use it against me. =p
I feel so aimless at the moment.. Work is mundane..love is non-existent. But yet I feel somewhat free. Free that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want...but the thing is, do I really know what I want? I use momentary excuses to fill those empty spaces and I know that it's just to distract me but yet I want more. Why not? Live life right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home