....

1.5.08

Do people actually believe what's written in blogs? Cos when I read back on what I've blabbered on about, somethings just don't make sense...it's convoluted expression. Even I take my postings with a pinch of salt. hmmm gross... just reminded myself of that tequila shot I had last night with salt and lemon...plus the many other wet pussies...
And that chilli chicken did not go down very well with all that alcohol.

Just watched butterfly effect 2 on fox..it's not that great a movie but how cool would it be if you could go back in time to change the future..I'm not sure if given a choice I actually would, but the option of turning back time to prevent your greatest mistake in life could be rather appealing to most. For me, I'd rather experience and suffer the pain..Kinda sadistic to an extent. Without pain, comes no pleasure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home