....

30.4.08

It's raining, wet, cold and completely miserable...working from home isn't exactly ideal when all I wanna do is put on a good movie, hide under the warm blanket with a cup of tea.

My buddy just called and said she's void of human contact and warned me that she'll be engaging in verbal diarrhoea at the dinner table tonight. How bout a tip, this writing on my blog phase is kinda helping me right now so maybe you should try it. Seriously, airing dirty laundry ain't my cup of tea but sometimes it takes your mind off things. Or you can spend your time practicing han yu pin yin...

It's 12pm now, gotta head into work by 2.30 for a meeting so I'm off to have a run...I've been running for the past 4 days now, and really not having much of an appetite...this better pay off...I want my 6 packback!!!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home