....

30.4.08

Is being gay really that hard?

This question really stumps me..

The legal reform in today's news has legalized de facto relationships but will continue to disallow same sex marriages. Seriously...does it matter that much?

I was at my collegue's 40'th birthday 2 weeks ago and her husband's sister is gay. She mentioned that in the past 20 years, she was working to support herself and her partner. However, just a couple of months ago, her partner left her after receiving her inheritance and now she's left with nothing. What a b*tch! Good on those reforms when it can protect the innocent to a certain extent. But at the end of the day, get off your ass and do something about it and stop wallowing in despair..OMG I've become such a heartless person.

It seems like every girl's fantasy is to grow up and have the perfect wedding. May I ask why? why is it that this seems to be a common trend? What I don't understand is why I don't have that dream? I've never had the desire to want to be married. How bizarre...

My cousin lives with her partner in Washington. They've been together for over 20 years and my cousin was Liz's first girlfriend yet they managed to stay together for so long...is anyone really straight? or gay? I've always questioned why most of my ex's who are straight would actually go out with me and it's all the same old answer.blah blah blah.. For once, I just wanna have good sex, hang out and when I ask the question of why they still engage in it, I wish I could get a different response like "cos I like the sex" or "I'm straight but u satisfy me".

I think relationships are a no go for me for a while...I just wanna have fun and not get myself too involved in anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home