....

22.12.06

Cocky bastard

Freakin a-hole from overseas with that annoying accent and that condescending tone...u piss me off. I must admit that I am pissed off because I feel threatened but u will never know that. I will keep it to my grave. You will never hear me admit it but you will always wonder why I constantly challenge you and make you justify what you say. Only because of your attempt to step all over me and run my job...Cocky bastard who thinks that coming here and telling everyone how crap their work is will get you anywhere? You might fool some of the oldies but you will not fool everyone. And besides, you will never be able to criticise my work...I will never give you the opportunity to. You want to impress the top guns by giving suggestions? How bout the fact that your suggestions are stupid? Don't try to steal what is mine, don't think you are top shit just cos you have more years of experience. There is no need to bag others and no need to prove a point that you are good. The truth is you are good but you are dumb..dumb because you are trying too hard to prove it and the harder you try, the more bridges you will burn. Miss nice guy is not going to sit back and let you get away with it. Not anymore.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 am, Blogger Candidette said...

:( eek...hope its all better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home